Do any of these sound like you?
- “I don’t want to go to a church without checking it out first”
- “I work on Sundays and find it hard to get to a normal church service.”
- “I like Journey Community a lot, but I don’t live near their building to attend Sunday Gatherings.”
- “I’m a church service junkie and want to watch another service.”
- “I am not ready to attend a live gathering.”
- “I have a circumstance that prevents me from attending a live gathering.”
If anything above sounds like like you, then join Journey Online on Wednesdays to experience a gathering designed specifically for an online audience. We know there are many reasons attending in person is difficult, and we’re not here to judge that. But we wanted to still be able to CONNECT TO YOU.
You deserve to have a church gathering designed specifically for you, and it should be more that just something you get to watch as an outsider. Journey Online is designed specifically for you, an online participant.
Plan your visit and let us know you’re coming.